Perpetual Entrepreneurship Fund
We encourage all Portland Ten and Six Week Sprint participants to pay for their participation in the program in a timely manner–
It assists you in maintaining financial responsibility and lessens your company’s debt load, as well as maximizes your engagement in the program.
However, due to the realities and constraints of starting businesses on a thin budget, some entrepreneurs are simply unable to pay full tuition for some time.
The Perpetual Entrepreneurship Fund makes it possible for highly committed entrepreneurs to participate on extended payment terms, in exchange for leading & mentoring their peers in the startup community.
We offer a limited number of scholarships each trimester, based on availability and a candidate meeting the following criteria:
1. Commit to building a financially viable company that generates revenue and hits 12-24 milestones within 13 months.
2. Full participation in program activities: 8 hours/week for Portland Ten, 2-4 hours/week for Six Week Sprint.
3. Need-based (determined on a case-by-case basis).
4. Agree to pursue & secure part-time or full-time employment, self-employment, consulting, or contracting.
5. Volunteer 2 hours/week for Portland Ten during the program.
6. Attend and/or provide a mentoring role for peer entrepreneurs at Founder’s Coffee or other community outreach events.
7. Commit to repay tuition beginning in month 1, finished within 12 months (Portland Ten) or 6 months (Six Week Sprint).
If you’re interested in participating in Portland Ten or the Six Week Sprint and receiving a scholarship, please complete the following application: